"Everyone should go through this training as they should go through all of the troubleshooting steps before picking up the phone to call maintenance."
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing Team Member
Training the Next Generation of Workforce at Mazda Toyota Manufacturing
TRANSFR’s proven model for developing advanced auto and manufacturing talent through simulation-based training in VR is helping create a talent pipeline at Mazda Toyota Manufacturing.
The program focused on training robot doctors to maintain the paint robots in the new facility. TRANSFR's VR-based training was field-tested with Mazda Toyota employees to:
- Determine if simulation-based training in VR could effectively train new hires
- Understand how new hires would experience VR training
Download the Case Study
In troubleshooting time
$22K Saved per Minute
In reduced time troubleshooting
54% Increase in Learning
Building an Industry-Driven Training Experience
When Mazda Toyota Manufacturing established their new site in Huntsville, Alabama, they were presented with a unique staffing challenge:
- The site needed 4,000 skilled workers in the next 2 years
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing needed workers with skills in advanced automotive and manufacturing for machines with which there is no in-house expertise and machines that are cost-prohibitive to use in training.
With a short timeline and rigorous skills required, Mazda Toyota Manufacturing turned to TRANSFR for help.
Read the case study to learn about the outcomes of this partnership and how TRANSFR is helping transform the future of workforce training.